art, spirit, textiles, fibre, dreams, nature, love, life...

Sunday, March 6, 2011

If wishes were horses beggars would ride...



I saw this Gypsy Van at an auction place, and immediately
 fell deeply in love!
My dream .... one day...
 is to travel Australia in one of these, pulled by a team of camels
 .... i will have an old singer foot peddeled sewing machine,
and beautiful textiles and fabrics, velvets, laces, and silks... 
spilling out of drawers and boxes in the back...
bits i have collected from all over the world, on my adventures....
and travel and sew, and travel and sew my creations,
 stopping by creeks to dye my creations
 with bark, leaves and flowers...
just like India showed me.
Then off i go to the next festival, or market with my wares...
Its a great dream to get lost in... one day...



No comments: