art, spirit, textiles, fibre, dreams, nature, love, life...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

on my easel...


with an exhibition in september, id better get on with it....


Been painting spirals all year, dont know why...
must look into that a bit more...
going with the flo...
just a little secret between you and me...
i paint with my fingers, dont like using a brush, love getting mukky, love feeling the paint blend and move under my fingers...
the sensation takes me away into that special place, where my spirit likes to journey, where its all quiet and still, i can hear my heart beat...

2 comments:

imbi star said...

like your painting...almost looks like felt...i been painting x's all year and before, won't leave me alone!!

Pam de Groot said...

I have always been drawn to the spiral. It is the continuum I cant find anything negative about it. It is forever hopeful to me.